MNSure Open Enrollment has begun and WCMCA can help. Please contact Jill Amundson at 218.685.7038 to set-up an appointment.
Below are a few things you need to know about MNSure:
- Consumers can start applying and enrolling for 2018 QHP coverage at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, November 1. A complete listing of marketplace hours for open enrollment is available on Assister Central. (Remember: DO NOT submit an application for 2018 QHP coverage prior to 8 a.m. on November 1. If this has happened, the consumer will need to call to have their case closed and then re-apply once open enrollment begins.)
- MNsure’s Contact Center, Assister Resource Center and Broker Line will all open at 8 a.m. on November 1. A complete listing of open enrollment hours is available on Assister Central.
- Save time and help keep the ARC and Broker phone lines moving during this very busy time by using the updated Case Status Request (CSR) form to check on the status of an application, renewal, enrollment, life event changes, (and AORs for brokers)! Review the policy for navigators/CACs and brokers online.
- The new drug preferences feature on MNsure’s plan shopping tool goes live October 31. More information on the tool is available in the slides from the webinar on “MNsure’s New Tools for Open Enrollment.”
- The plan enrollment look-up tool will go live November 1. Remember that it may take 48 hours for enrollment data to be available through the tool. More information on the tool is available in the slides from the webinar on “MNsure’s New Tools for Open Enrollment.”